to adequately host the volunteers, collaborators and coordinators our organization has prepared a cozy atmosphere in the house of the organization.
Our intention is to offer a warm, comfortable enough and safe without the inconveniences of overcrowding or cramps that usually offer commercial accommodation in this area, for this, we only accept groups of between three and nine participants maximum per monthly period The bimonthly.
Accommodation for Volunteers
It is a place where you can have the opportunity to live and share with other volunteers, and the Coordinators.
A-sharing-your-self We form a group within a space in which we share, in a lively and fun way, everything that our cultural diversity can offer (from preparing new culinary dishes, playing games, watching movies, having an event or preparing Some cocktail from home Etc.)
You will have a single bed in a clean and cozy room, shared with other volunteers (twin beds). However, if you wish, you can also have a single room, depending on the availability of environments, we respect your personal space.
The house has basic services like: water, electric light, bathroom with hot shower, WIFI high speed internet connection and TV.
In addition to areas such as equipped kitchen, garden, large living room, large terrace.
In addition, here we have enabled a small office properly equipped, to facilitate the meetings and coordinate in a more comfortable way our work in the Association.
general contribution to the organization:
- a minimum contribution of 180 US dollars (for one time only and covers the first two weeks of participation)
- The following weeks are $ 50 for each additional week.
* Meals (optional): check availability
* discounts or exoneration of the contribution for people wishing a greater commitment or collaboration with the organization (coordinators, collaborators or friends of the association) previous evaluation, vacancies limited by period, consult or coordinate availability with the coordinator in Peru.
* Saturdays and Sundays, volunteers are usually out of town on trips and excursions.
Any disbursement of money or donation must be made upon the arrival of the volunteers to the project, we do not make online collections.
Important- The communication and coordination for acceptance as a volunteer, is directly with the Coordinator of the Organization in Peru (via telephone or Skype) or with those persons who are present as Coordinators duly authorized by telephone.
We do not use other Persons or intermediaries (such as “Taxi drivers”, travel agencies or other Organizations) to offer or delegate services, responsibilities, projects or Contacts of any kind.