To adequately accommodate volunteers, interns and coordinators, our organization has prepared a welcoming environment in the organization’s house. Our intention is to offer a warm, comfortable and safe environment without the inconvenience of overcrowding that commercial accommodation usually offers.
Accommodation for volunteers
It is a place where you can have the opportunity to live and share with other volunteers and the Coordinators.
We form a group within a space in which we share, in a dynamic and fun way, everything that our cultural diversity can offer (from preparing new culinary dishes, playing games, watching movies, holding an event, party or celebrations.
You will have a single bed in a clean and cozy room, shared with other volunteers (two single beds maximum). However, you can also have a single room, depending on the availability of environments, we respect your personal space.
The accommodation is located near the projects and although it does not have many luxuries, it has basic services such as: water, electricity, bathroom with hot shower, equipped basic kitchen, dishes, utensils, gas bottle and Wi-Fi.
There we have set up a small duly equipped office to facilitate meetings and coordinate our work in a more comfortable way.
Unique contribution to the organization:
- A single financial contribution of 190 Euros.
- Discounts of 50% or elimination of this contribution from the second month for people with a good level of social involvement in our projects and organization.
- Exemption from payment of this economic contribution to participants whose profile and contact come from directories of cultural exchange.
* Financial stipend options from 30 to 50 percent of the total amount raised in the positions of: coordinator, assistant director, fundraiser, representatives and friends of our organization (limited vacancies)
* Saturdays and Sundays, volunteers and coorninators are often out of town on trips and excursions.
* Any payment of money or donation must be made upon the arrival of the volunteers to the project, we do not charge online.
The communication and coordination for the acceptance as a volunteer or intern is directly with the Coordinator of the Organization in Peru (by telephone or a similar means) or with those people who are present as duly authorized Coordinators by telephone.
We do not use other Persons or intermediaries (such as “Taxi Drivers”, travel agencies or other Organizations) to offer or delegate services, responsibilities, projects or Contacts of any kind.